In Home Family Sessions | Gilbert Family Photographer | Tami Proffitt Photography

Friday, August 22, 2014

When prints arrive, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!  I can never open the package up quick enough to see the session on paper.  Once an order has been placed, it takes all of me to stop stalking the mailman for the order.
 The family sessions held in a client's home gets to enjoy a print of each edited file and the USB drive all packaged in a cute little keepsake box.  My oh my…I do adore this product.
It's rarely do print orders since I began including all the edited digital files in session fees.  Trust me, that was a very hard decision to make.    Like, extremely hard…I do love knowing my clients have personal wall art from a quality and professional print lab.   

The lab I recommend printing at is mpix.com.  This online printing lab was created by a professional print lab called Miller's.  It was created for the clients that was quality professional printing at competitive pricing to chain stores such as Walmart, Costco, etc.   Trust me, once you order a print from mpix.com and compare it to a print from Costco, you will see the difference.  And the best part about Mpix is their turnaround speed…LOVE LOVE LOVE!  Nothing better than knowing in a matter of days you'll have beautiful prints from your session with me or other photographers.  

0 comments: